Wednesday 4 July 2018

4th July 2018

Well today the plan was to swim 1k and do a longer aqua jogging session, why?, because the pain has increased in the wrist, now I am pretty sure it is more to do with the cold rather than the reduction in pain meds.... well thats what I am hoping anyway.



But as you can tell my plans changed and I ended up doing the 2ks as well as the aqua jogging. Keeping my wrist at the same temperature, really helps so I use fingerless gloves and wear socks so the ankle also stays the same temp. But man it was cold this morning, 0 degrees and felt like minus 3, rather chilly when you are in your togs and jandals and a light sweatshirt to get to the pool. 



I have been weighing daily (just because), and I seem to lose on average about 100 grams a day, yesterday after the gym I didn't do my protein shake, and also stayed pretty much no carbs, or at least under 20, for no other reason that it just seems to work out that way, and the scales went up 200 grams. So my body does actually need the extra carbs, so today had my banana protein shake, had some low carb toast, so will be interesting to see what the scales show tomorrow. 

Tomorrow is a gym day and meeting my physio there, so wont a high calorie session.

6 weeks today and we will be in a much warmer place - cant wait :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment