Thursday 5 July 2018

5th July 2018

Well it looks like I might have jumped the gun with the whole debacle with the pool and memberships, it is currently a 50/50 chance that they will honour our memberships. I am kinda over it, and what will be will be I suppose.

Anyway gym done today, normally when I catch up with the physio, I tend to do half a workout, but this time, I decided to finish the whole workout, we have added some core work into it, but am not upping the weights or anything when it comes to upper body, to see if we can decrease the pain a bit, and also the swelling. 


Today has been a housework day, nearly all done, must admit housework has taken a bit of a back seat, its not like I am living in a pigsty lol. It just means I dont vacuum every 2nd day etc, and dusting is not done quite so regular either. Its all about priorities :).

Tomorrow is a pool day, really hope it doesn't come to an end, ggggrrrrr I need to stop dwelling on the what if's?

Anyway, another cold day today, was 0 degrees when I went to the gym, tomorrows not suppose to be much better, then rain on the weekend, but at least it is going to be warmer.....

Anyway thats me for today, catch you all tomorrow :)

1 comment: