Sunday 8 July 2018

Where have I been?

Literally not far, I have not been to the gym/pool since Thursday, I listened to the advice of my physio, and took a few days out, as I had hurt my back a little, but mainly my wrist with the CRPS as decided to play up a bit. It is swollen and just a little sore, ok a bit more than a little, but after 3 days of rest the swelling is coming down. 

I still believe the pain is from the colder weather rather than the pain meds reduction.... suppose time will tell.

Tomorrow I am going back to the pool, could be my last week there :(. To be honest, I am not freaking out like I was, I know I can still get fitter and healthier, pool or not, just means I will need to adjust my gym sessions a little better. It also means I wont need to get up at sparrows fart, to get to the pool - see positives lol.

Cant believe how fast time is going, this Wednesday it will be 5 weeks till our holiday :)

Weight, things are looking good, seem to be averaging anything from 200grams to a kilo a week, depending on how my week has been. I am not focusing on the scales so much, I am more focusing on my clothes and how they fit, and measurements. I am not weighing daily anymore, I am just going to weigh in weekly or even longer. As long as they keep going down, I don't care how long it will take me. The moment I put a time limit on, it freaks me out, I know what I am doing is healthy 90% of the time. 

My food seems to have got in a pretty good routine 90% of the time.... If I have been to the gym/pool, I come home and have a protein shake, I use the Pure Protein Vanilla & Cinnamon flavour which is so delicious. I may add a banana, cocoa nibs, and chia seeds to it. I might also then have a protein bar or frooze ball depending on if I have time to have a brunch, or if I have clients. 
For brunch I may have a banana pancakes, or eggs and low carb toast, or spaghetti on toast. 
Snacks consist of nuts with some dark chocolate,  or fruit or crackers with pate or cheese and tomatoes, or cucumber, or boiled eggs or a protein bar if I have not had one. 
Dinner is usually meat and veggies, may also have some type of soup, sometimes kumera chips. 

Anyway thats about it for now, just wish this warmer weather would hurry up and arrive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment