Sunday 12 August 2018

Just a quick post......

Last post before holiday, have a few things to do plus clients..... 

No gym, going to rest up, and focus on nails, I want to be as rested up as possible before Wednesday :).

Steph and Rob are due back from holiday tomorrow and moving in here when we are away. Her bunny has been good, I must admit I wont be sad to leave his care for her, its always stressful looking after someones else pet, especially when you don't know much about them. But he seems to have enjoyed his stay......

Anyway thats it from me, not sure if I will post from the holiday, time will tell.

Catch you all in about 3 weeks, or a little less and watch me transform, I am really looking forward to the next phase in my life. Next year sometime I will hit the 99 Kilos and I cant wait :)

1 comment:

  1. Woohoooo enjoy that holiday, I’m sure you will have a fantastic time

    ReplyDelete