Tuesday 4 September 2018

Another day another gym session....

Upper body today at the gym, and again really struggled, I cant believe how much fitness I have lost in 3 weeks. Tomorrow is my gym free day, and start back at nails again tomorrow. 

I feel like I have this new energy for nails again, possibly cause I had a holiday, also possibly cause I am looking at doing nails when we make the move, be it my own business again or maybe working in a salon. So the more I learn here in NZ, the better it will be for when we move. 

Food is doing my head in again, deciding should I stay with WW or should I do lower carb or should I do ????. I hate tracking food, thats where I love lower carb, but I don't like the higher fat in lower carb and so it goes on and on in my head.... so for now I am just taking a step back and going to focus on the gym etc for the next few days and then rethink it all. One thing I do know is that I need to keep busy throughout the day, for me boredom is a trigger to food, today I have been busy and my food has been 100% on track. It feels good..... :)

Thats it for today :)




1 comment:

  1. Love the new blog layout...and your profile pic

    Keep up the exercise, everything else will fall into place.

    ReplyDelete