Friday 7 September 2018

I am a little worried.... whoops forgot to publish yesterdays post

Thursday:

I am a little concerned about my achilles, the pain is just continuous, going to the doctor tomorrow, but from what I read, there is not a lot that can be done to make the recovery quicker.... It seems to be a long slow process, this does not mean I am going to quit the gym, I am not, I am still going to go, but just making sure I don't do anything to aggravate it. So no step-ups or treadmill for now, everything else I think will be fine. But I am seriously considering the pool again, will speak to my physio about it on Monday when I meet with her. 

Anyway today was a cardio day at the gym, did elliptical, bike, and water wheel. I then did some squat and swings with the kettle bell, gave the lunges a miss, it was just to painful and also gave the step-ups a miss as well, again just to sore. I am doing lots of stretching with it as well, and will see what else I can possibly do to help it on Monday when I see the physio. I am not going to let this get me down.

I am loving the new motivation for nails again, am enjoying doing them on clients and practicing again. Lets hope it lasts :).

Have not done a lot today, apart from gym and clients, did burn 969 active calories while at the gym :)

Friday:

Been to the Doctor and as I thought, there is not a lot that can be done for the Achilles tendonitis, he has started me on anti-inflammatory meds and go from there, if this doesn't help, then we may look at a moon boot. Also spoke briefly with my physio and we will talk about going back to the pool and walking in the water, where I can touch the bottom, unlike aqua jogging. 

No gym today, as had the doctor and then have clients today, and also have a set of nails to do tomorrow, David is doing overtime on Saturdays for the next few weeks again. Still not sure on which way I am going to head for my food. I know when I do decide, I need to stick with it and not change my mind every other week. But my head is leaning towards lower carb, just for the fact there is no tracking and I felt so good when I did it properly last time. 

Cant believe we have been back from holiday 1 week already, I am so missing the Gold Coast, but I do know that we will back next year and also know that we are going to move over there at some stage. It will be scary but it will also be amazing as well, I do know it will happen, just don't know when, but I am ok with that for now :). 

Anyway thats about it from me today :)








1 comment:

  1. Well done on the gym despite achilles...keep strong.

    ReplyDelete