Monday 10 September 2018

How tooooooo........

How to gain 2 kilos in 4 days, sit on my arse and do nothing, except eat junk food..... yip I succeeded at that quite easy.... but you know what a new day begins, a new week begins and I am bloody going to do this - forget the past and focus on the future, 1 day at a time :). 

Day 3 of sunshine, and it is still looking good for the week....... am loving this time of the year in the sun, not hot enough to get burnt, but nice enough to get some slight colour. Well actually very rarely do I go red and burn, I usually go straight olive. 

This morning consisted of a protein shake after the gym, which came in at 6 points, I still don't get how a banana is 0 points, but the moment you put it in a shake it becomes 3 points. But whatever.... I suppose lol



Went to the gym and burnt 929 Calories, did upper body, met my physio there and we made some adjustments for the lower body, rather than working on legs for the next 2 weeks, the lower body will change to core work, and trust me I need to work on that. Then I see her again in 2 weeks and see how it goes. She has given me some very gentle exercises to start strengthening the achilles again. And I promised her I would not do anything to aggravate in the mean time. :).

Lunch was a ham salad sandwich, 11 points, and it very yummy. I used Low Carb bread..... also had an apple and some pineapple.



Dinner is going to be fish and some kumera fries and not sure what else at this stage. Will try and remember to take a photo of it. Looks like dinner will come in about 16 points. 

I also had 4 crackers and some soup, so have had to use a couple of my exercise points but thats ok, I have earnt 30 fit points today, so using a couple will be fine :). 


Thats me for today, I am sure I will have a snack or something tonight. So far day 1 is well on track and I have no temptation in the house so I know I will be ok :). 

ONE DAY AT A TIME!!!!

1 comment: