Tuesday 11 September 2018

And they are coming down....

One day on track and the scales have moved down by 600 grams, how did I go yesterday, I wont lie, come evening I struggled but I stayed within points and for that I am happy.

Onto today, went to the gym and did a core/lower body workout and I hated it, I really dont enjoy core workouts and thats only because it is bloody hard - but each time it will get easier (I hope), I did manage to burn 890 active calories in todays session.

Todays breakfast was another protein shake, and lunch will be a salad sandwich, which I am enjoying at the moment, or maybe some ham on toast with soup. Its nearly 1pm so best I go and sort it out soon I suppose. 

With the anti-inflammatory working now, and resting the achilles, the pain is reduced heaps, I can still feel it if I step the wrong way, or put to much weight on it, but it is feeling a hell of a lot better than a couple of days ago. 

Anyway back later, going to make some lunch, oh and Day 4 I think now in a row we have had sun and today is 15 degree's, come Friday we are expecting 17 degrees.....yippee. I am sure this weather is also having a positive on my outlook at life, whats the bet in about 4 weeks I will be moaning it is to bloody hot lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment