Friday 14 September 2018

Ok things didn't quite go to plan....

I overdid the gym yesterday, last night my achilles was in so much pain and spasming for hours. OMG it was so sore, so I now need to be careful when doing cardio (lesson learnt). I did the bike/elliptical/water wheel/rower,squats and swings with the kettle bell. I didn't do any treadmill/stepups/lunges so thought I would be fine, have to admit, I ended with the bike and the last 5 or so minutes it started niggling, I probably should have stopped there, but I didn't. Anyway after all that, it is still niggly this morning, so am passing on the gym today, might do some core exercises from home later today.

Then it was David's night to cook as I had clients, and we ended up getting Hell Pizza, I did choose the skinny stretched base, and had some chicken tenders whoops and the scales are showing a 500 gram gain double whoops. So basically the day didn't end that well, but back onto it today again, but am still 1.5 Kilos down from Monday, I can live with that for now anyway :).

Thats me for now, not sure if I will be back today, the day doesn't consist of much except nails, and trying to finish the aussie video before I forget about it and it just sits there for ever like the one from 2 years ago is :)

1 comment:

  1. I got the skinny stretch pizza on Friday - body thing was HUGE!!! I ended up eating it for dinner Friday & lunch Saturday and since it had blue cheese and mushroom on, neither of the kids would eat it as one hates each of those things.

    ReplyDelete