Monday 17 September 2018

Am still alive and kicking.....

Yip am here first of weigh in had a 1.5 kilos loss this week, due to the weekend going belly up, we had to deal with some stuff on Friday midnight, which meant I never really slept Friday night, early Saturday morning, which meant food was kinda whatever we could find.....as it was a little stressful. Though I didn't gain from Fridays weigh in, so that is a bonus for me :). Speaking of weigh ins and food etc, David did a diabetes blood test and his levels have gone up, so we have decided to go lower carb again, wont be keto, but will try and keep our carb count to about 50 or under. 

Gym: Since Thursday's workout, there has been no gym, my achilles was just to sore all weekend. So after discussing with my physio, she suggested for me to take a few days  break, so back into it tomorrow, but am going to be a lot more careful. Any sign of pain and I will stop...... I was going to go today but decided seeing as the dogs were at the groomers, I would rearrange the lounge into the summer setting, so I moved some furniture around etc, not having the dogs here is so much easier they love to bark at the vacuum cleaner and just get in the way.  

I also cleaned out the nail room and am going to do the spare room as well maybe tomorrow, as I have no clients tomorrow. In Aussie, I enjoyed getting back into makeup again, so today I did a small order of some stuff from Sephora and La Femme Beauty, will do a little haul when I get the stuff. I mentioned a while ago, I was trialling the "Alpha H" skincare, I still love it and it is going to become my daily skincare now. Oh and what is even more exciting is that we are getting a Mecca Maxima in the Mount, that will be exciting, I love the brands they have.

Here we have 2 nicely little groomed puppies :)



And that is it for now..... hope to be back to daily updates again from tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope all is ok....

    Well done on the great 1.5 loss, that’s awesome 👏

    ReplyDelete