Sunday 23 September 2018

Where have I been....

Busy Busy Busy......

Friday:

I didn't go to the gym, decided I would go every 2nd day, as when I woke up, it was just to sore....

Anyway the last of the makeup arrived, all I will need now is some setting powder in a few weeks. I got the Anastasia Prism palette (yet to try it), and I purchased a Kat Von D lip pencil to go with the Sugarpill Liquid Lippy from the other day.



I am now a Sephora Black member, my free gift was a Sephora makeup remover water, which I will use as it is free but it is not cruelty free, so will not purchase in the future. I also got a sample size of Marc Jacobs mascara. 



Saturday:

We went to the Farmers Market and the Dutch Shop in Tauranga, I managed to avoid all the junk food, it was not easy..... We did buy some fruit - apples, oranges and tangelo's, we also did have a couple of dutch croquettes, which yes had crumbs on it, but if that was the worst that happened I was ok with that, I didn't have the bread bun :). Remember we are doing lower carb not Keto. 

We also popped into my Dads, for a couple of hours that was nice, he lives about 25 minutes from Tauranga, and about 1 & 1/2 hours form Rotorua. 

While in Tauranga we went to the Mount to Bayfair and popped into K & K. Last time I went there, the clothing was so tight, so didnt expect to find anything, was after a black skirt they had advertised, and went to take the largest size in, when she said it would be to big and it was went down two sizes, that was a nice NSV. Anyway got the black skirt, a dress and then David picked out this batwing top, it does not look good in the photo but looks much better on. David bought the lot for me, I am very lucky :).



I have been looking for a black shirt for ages, finally found one, am also thinking of purchasing another one in a smaller size, as plus size black skirts are nearly impossible to find. 


I might get the black one like this as well, as it is so comfortable. 



I have enough clothes for summer now, so thats good, including the ones I purchased in Aussie :). 

Well our TV decided to stop working last night, its been playing up a bit lately and we knew the time was coming to an end for it. Anyway we found a pretty good one at Noel Leeming in sale, they had one left so we purchased it online, and am picking it up Sunday.

Sunday:

Picked up the TV today. it is a 'smart' one so we have Netflix and Youtube on it, and don't need to go through the Apple TV anymore well for now, we can also hook the computer up to it but still need to work that one out. Also went to the Gypsy Fair, it was so so, in fact we saw it in 10 minutes lol. 

Tomorrow I meet my physio at the gym, I really need some guidance as what I am doing is not working, maybe the pool - I don't know, we will see. I just want it fixed for our next holiday. 

Anyway thats it, food has been going good 98% of the time, and must admit I am feeling so much more energetic, oh while at the Farmers Market we purchased Jumbo Free Range eggs and they all have double yolks lol. So breakfast was Free Range Bacon and Eggs yummmm and I didn't need to track a single bit of it :). 

1 comment:

  1. Hi - we just also got a smart TV and also used to use Apple TV. Stu bought an Ultra Chromecast yesterday ($109) and you can play anything from your computer directly to the TV really well! We used to have to run a cable but not it's super good quality. You just 'cast' it from your Google Chrome browser (if you use Chrome). Hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete