Monday 24 September 2018

Weigh in......

As I have only been doing low carb since Thursday, and weigh day is today, I am not going to do official weigh in till next Monday, and after a kilo and half gain the other night (while doing low carb), the scales have come down again and lower, so am happy, not sure why I had the gain but hey who cares it has come off and lower :). 

I feel so much better not having the carbs, I don't why I stopped, but at least I maintained while eating not lower carb. I have the gym to thank for that. I am not setting any weight loss goals, am just focusing one day at a time, and if I stuff up, I am going to try not to dwell on it and just move on.  

Went to the gym, met the physio today and we are changing things around a bit, the only cardio on the machines I will be doing is the hand cycling.... today I did my upper workout and managed to burn 998 active calories. I am also going to the gym or pool every 2nd day now, and will have a rest day in between. So tomorrow will be a gym free day and Wednesday weather dependent it might be the pool, I will have to go to the outside pool, as I can touch the bottom and I am only allowed to walk 10 lengths of the 50m pool. And no swimming, we need to see if the pool walking triggers of the achilles. If the weather is cold, I will do the gym and lower body. 

For breakfast this morning I had scrambled eggs (with the double yolkers lol), and some chorizo sausage. well it was actually more lunch the breakfast. For dinner we are having some yummy sausages we purchased from the Farmers Market, with some Kumera Fries and veggies of some sort. That will probably me only 2 meals today, but will have a snack of some cheese or something :).

Anyway thats it from me for now - have a great day :)




No comments:

Post a Comment