Saturday 13 October 2018

Bloody hell..... why do I feel like this?

Yes am still not 100%, finally getting over the head cold, doesn't help the temperatures are very low as well, so have been hibernating inside, and getting no fresh air, it feels like it anyway. I also think I am having some pain med withdrawals, why is this so hard. The next medication also has to come down slowly, though hopefully there wont be the same side effects. Anyway I am off the methadone and hopefully after another few days, I will pick up. 


Now onto other things well not a lot happened, work was minimal, only did a couple of clients, I let them choose if they wanted to come knowing they might pick up a bug. Have a busy week next week so better start feeling better. It is now only 7 degrees, and we are getting as low as 1 degree in the morning tomorrow and rain, though having said that at this stage the sun looks like it might peep out sometime over next week.

Now onto food, low carb whats that? Low carb was completely out the door, am going to try and get back on track with it this weekend. Have not weighed in for about a week, denial is good, and am not going to weigh in on Monday, am going to leave it till the following Monday, that way the scales will not dictate my mood (fake it till you make it). 

My achilles is not helping either, it just does not seem to be getting any better, I see the physio tomorrow, it is frustrating the hell out of me. Its b been to bloody cold to go to the pool - maybe next week, if the sun does actually come out.

So anyway thats all the moaning for this blog post, next one will be more positive and hopefully I will have had some vitamin D and feel better. Next week will aim to go to the gym 4 times minimum. 

So there you have it, have a great weekend and catch you all on Monday :). 


1 comment:

  1. Hi I hope you feel better soon..

    Peta

    ReplyDelete