Sunday 28 October 2018

Friday and made it to the gym.....

Thursday:
Ended like this… Water was a bit better, had a much better sleep, though it wasn’t a deep sleep, it was a sleep. My Achilles decided to play up a bit last night, but today it seems much better, so going to be a little cautious on it. Food was a disaster from start to finish.
Friday:
Again, I struggled getting to the gym, but I got there and am proud of that, I so wanted to stay in bed. Had a pretty good workout, upped the interval training on the bike and no real issues to speak of currently with the Achilles, it’s a little sore but nothing to much. 
Food so far is good; well for today anyway, will it stay good – probably not. I know I somehow have to stop stress eating, but hopefully things will get a little less stressful in a couple of weeks time. But am really going to try and stop eating junk before then, this can’t continue like this. But right now, I am going to focus on getting to the gym 5 times a week. 

This weekend it is suppose to rain all weekend, not sure what we will be doing, the gym will be at least once, but am hoping for twice.

Whoops forgot to publish again....

No comments:

Post a Comment