Thursday 25 October 2018

Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday

Tuesday Night: 
This is how Tuesday ended…, apart from water intake, it wasn’t to bad. Till the same issue that came up the other week or last week, or whenever it was, has reared its ugly head again late in the night.

Wednesday:
This is how Wednesday ended…. I did drink, but no water, just diet coke.  It was a no gym day, but the day was a disaster in more ways than one. The stress got the better of me and didn’t give a f**k what I ate…. Sleep was crappy of the sleep I got


Thursday:
I did not want to go to the gym, I had a headache from hell, I felt bloated and fat from yesterday’s binge, and lack of water…. Ok I am fat, but I felt fatter than normal fat. I was so tempted to not go to the gym and repeat yesterday with food…. BUT 
I did go to the gym, food is crap but hey I went to the gym, and tomorrow I will go again, and what will food be, have no idea right now. Has the issue been resolved? No and sadly it is no quick fix. But I do need to get on top of this stress, and not use food to get by. 

Whoops thought I had published this..

No comments:

Post a Comment