Friday 19 October 2018

Long Weekend is here.....

Thursday Ended:
Thursday ended like this, yip crap sleep for whatever reason, but water was up so thats a positive. I got asked if my steps included the exercise, no it doesn't.

Friday:
Today didn’t make it to the gym, went to the doctor and did a BP check, it is about the same as last time, and that is good, because I have come of some of the pain meds, next reduction of the next pain med will start end of December or early in the new year. 

I also have been busy doing nails, as it is a long weekend, have just now finished for the weekend, tomorrow morning we are going to the farmers market in Tauranga, then through to see my dad for a couple of hours, and that’s all we have planned at this point. Oh yeah, Texas Chicken (I think that’s what it’s called), has opened in Rotorua today, we might go and try that sometime this weekend as well.  Oh and am planning on the gym on Sunday and Monday as well.

Anyway, that’s about it for today, not sure when I will post next, probably Sunday, oh thought I might give the new horror ‘Haunting of Hill House’ on Netflix, I love a good horror and from what I hear this is pretty good. 

Have a great weekend all, and if you are driving stay safe and keep smiling J

No comments:

Post a Comment