Wednesday 3 October 2018

This morning......

I spent a few hours in the spare room, it was becoming out of control it was one of those rooms where everything gets thrown into, now it is all in the wardrobe lol, but will get to that once Chris and his girlfriend Izzy have been for the weekend. I would say 80% of it can be thrown out, if we haven't needed it in the last few years, then I sure as hell don't want to keep it for a day we 'might' need it. I pulled everything out, changed furniture around cleaned etc......(except the wardrobe :))

Then this afternoon I worked, and now I am totally stuffed, my arms are so sore from the chronic pain, am taking extra pain meds tonight, at least the achilles isn't to bad. The headache is back, think that is more from dehydration....


Today was a day of from the gym (I normally have Wednesdays as a gym free day), so did the spare room housework etc, and then clients this afternoon. 


Now confession time, we are having fish and chips for dinner, do I feel guilty not really cause in all honesty I am just to tired, and lets face it, if lower carb is going to be a way of life, there are times where you are not going to be perfect. I shall enjoy and move on, by going back to the gym tomorrow morning, doing lower body so my arms get a small break. I also am quite busy in the afternoon with clients again, Friday is a quieter day work wise which is good. Then Chris and Izzy will be here for the weekend, am glad the room is done :). 


So there you have it, nothing exciting to report, catch you tomorrow. It has been a gorgeous day outside today, actually feels like Spring, even now at nearly 6.30pm it is still 17 degrees and sunny. For here that is great :). 


Oh and I am trying to reply to comments, but the stupid thing wont let me, it keeps coming up with error gggrrrrrrrr.


No comments:

Post a Comment