Tuesday 2 October 2018

Yes.......

Yes I am feeling good again, no headaches, no achilles pain - due to being very careful.The sun is now shinning after the rain and I don't feel to cold.

Really enjoyed the gym today, did upper body and burnt 871 active calories, no lower body cardio but did do 10 minutes with the water wheel, using arms. Day off tomorrow... My achilles pain is so low, I just need to not overdo it and think it is all fixed, see the physio in just under 2 weeks and am not going to add anything lower body until I have spoken with her.

I am a little nervous with adding the gym back in to my lifestyle, while doing lower carb, in the past it has not been so successful but I am going to continue and juggle things around a bit, if it is not working one way, it may mean I need to add fats or whatever, might even have to count macros for a while till I get art right :). 

Holy fark, had my protein drink after the gym, then didn't eat till 3pm, totally not good when I have done a pretty good workout. Did not feel well at all, had some scrambled eggs with cheese and ham, and a couple of chorizo sausages and now having a cup a soup as I just don't feel well. Wont be doing that again in a hurry, will definitely make sure I eat at no later than 1pm especially on gym days. 

Today is over for me, spent most of the day updating nail swatches etc......

2 comments:

  1. Well done, you are doing awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi your weight loss and gym work are both impressive, good on you!

    Peta

    ReplyDelete