Monday 1 October 2018

Monday and back to a routine.... oh and weigh in

A new week, went to the gym, I must admit, my head pounded and I was stuffed after it, did lower body, with no cardio, due to my achilles. But I still managed to burn 668 active calories, my legs felt like jelly afterwards.

Now onto weigh in, I lost 2.7 kilos in the last 10 days since I started back at lower carb, so have now lost 22 kilos all up. I pretty much stuck to it for 99%, the only thing I ate which had carbs was lasagne at dinner last Friday night. It is 13 weigh ins till 2019, and I would like to lose minimum 8 kilos in that time, that would just be awesome, and would bring me to 30 Kilos gone :). 

Have set up a Facebook page where I will be updating as well, click 'here', its really just an extension of this site :).

Thats about all I have to report, spent the rest of the day doing nail stuff....

Gym tomorrow and doing upper body, so far the achilles is feeling ok :)

No comments:

Post a Comment