Saturday 29 September 2018

Dinner was nice, But......

Last night dinner was really nice, I did not have a keto main, as nothing really took my fancy, I had Lasagne instead, I love their Lasagne and that is usually my go to when I go there, unless I go for  lunch, then I have the keto hamburgers.... I wish they did them for dinner as well. 

There desserts looked so yummy, and I was bloody tempted but instead I took some keto dessert home. It was the Keto Chocolate Hazelnut Cake NC 1.4g   P 5.7g   F 34.1g (Chocolate Hazelnut cheesecake on a Rich chocolaty base.
topped with chopped hazelnuts & more chocolate Gluten Free, SugarFree). It was so yummy and am glad I didn't succumb to the 'normal' dessert. 



I also purchased some pork rinds to bring home, and a double chocolate fat bomb slab..... 

didn't like the double chocolate fat slab, it was just.... not me. I wish I had purchased the other flavour. 

I was pretty damn proud of myself :). 

Well this afternoon, we heard this glass smashing and lots of swearing and yelling and more smashing glass. David went outside to check it out and it was our neighbour telling some guy to leave, who obviously wasn't, so we rung the cops straight away and told them it was urgent, within a couple of minutes they were there and talking to some guy. He has lived there for years and never had any issues, so not sure what went down, but it certainly was not nice. Being in this town we live, it could be a number of things.... just hope this is the end of it, and just glad it was daytime and not nighttime, everything always sounds so much worse at night. 

Anyway thats it from me for today, I am so glad we don't have junk food in the house, because right now it would be bloody tempting lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment