Monday 29 October 2018

And a new week begins....

Went to the gym, didn't want to go, I tried talking myself out of it with every excuse possible, but I still went and enjoyed it, who am I kidding, I didn't enjoy it, well I kinda did but not really lol. Didn't do the treadmill, just wasn't in the mood. Still managed to burn 986 active calories. Then came home and rearranged the lounge, as the couch was under the window, but David was getting a chill in his neck, so have moved things around so that the couch is no longer under the window. Yip real exciting riveting stuff......

No gym tomorrow as Sky is coming sometime in the morning to change over our sky box, its not recording so they are swapping it over, so will go on Wednesday instead. 

The dogs went to the groomers today, and we have it confirmed that Chico has cataracts, we noticed it a few weeks ago, we will go to the vets and see what the best option is. David and I have decided that we are not having any more pets, when these two have gone. It is to heartbreaking.......

Its been absolutely pelting down today, heavy heavy rain, but now thew sun is trying to pop through. Ok forget the sun, it has gone again, and there is now thunder....

And on that note I am going to get on with the rest of the day :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment