Sunday 16 December 2018

I am not a failure........

Everything in my life has been out of control, and to be honest I don't give a fuck..... well thats a lie, I do actually give a fuck. Ok when I say everything, I mean one thing and that is the dreaded word that begins with 'F' - FOOD!!!!!
Well actually there are two things FOOD and EXERCISE. But you know what, that is soon going to change.....

I have one more week of busy nails and then I have the time to get back into a good healthy lifestyle. I am only doing the odd client between Christmas and the 8th January. So I am going to use that time to get back into some sort of healthy eating and exercise. I actually am just about over eating junk food and being lazy. So for now the plan is to start back at the gym on the 24th December, and I even plan to go Christmas Day. I was going to wait till the New year, but I am not doing anything exciting over the Christmas break, so figured starting a week earlier, will only do me good :). I am not sure how often I will weigh in, thinking weekly rather than monthly. Hell I  might even go for a small walk this week... as for my achilles, the pain is still there, but again I know I cant do any damage apparently it wont snap or anything, not even sure if it is achilles or again the chronic pain. 

Food wise, I want to get back to lower carb, but eat higher carb fruits and veges, its got to be a better option than junk food. The food I am eating currently I know is not doing the chronic pain any good either. 

Onto my nerve pain in my wrist/hand, that has not decreased at all...... so am not sure what the next step is for that. But for now, there is not a lot that can be done, I still hope it will just magically disappear. 


GOALS FOR 2019:

Exercise:
*  GYM: 5 days a week
*  WALKING: 1 - 2 days a week (Goal to be able to walk minimum 10K's each walk)

FOOD:
*  Lower Carb - but keeping in all fruit and higher carb veges (but keeping them to a minimum)

THINGS I AM GOING TO ACHIEVE IN 2019:

*  Be walking 10kms two - three times a week
*  Lose 35+ Kilos (77+ Lbs)
*  Go Surfing
*  Start Belly Dancing
*  Be working full time at nails
*  Be able to do a cross-fit class or something similar on a regular basis
*  Have a personal trainer 1 - 2 times a week. 

I am going to list these goals in the sidebar and add to them if I think of more, or cross them off when I achieve them :).

So thats it for now, you probably wont see me till Monday the 24th December...

I am not a failure, cause I am not giving up...

Hope you all have a great week and catch you in about a weeks time :). 

1 comment:

  1. Definitely not a failure....
    I not giving up either...bring on 2019.

    ReplyDelete