Saturday 8 December 2018

Things are a little......

busy, yip things are a little busy - heaps of nails, so that means other things have taken a back seat, including the gym. To be honest I think it will be like this till after Christmas - I need to put nails first for these next 2 weeks, I also did nails this morning. 

Now onto better things, I think my hand/wrist is actually starting to improve, the last couple of days, I have only been getting the odd bout of shooting pain, so am being slightly optimistic. 

Cant believe that Christmas is only just over 2 weeks away, I know it is not just me, but man this year has sped by. I don't think I will be doing much, my sister is doing a lunch (I might go), the twins will be in Auckland, David is spending it with his family (I think), at this stage I don't really feel like doing much, so might even have just a nice day at home. I might go to my sisters or maybe with David, but in all honesty I am pretty busy with nails and by then might just want a day to recoup.

Today we finally have sun, yesterday we also had sun, before that we had days and days of rain and thunder and lightening.... suppose to be nice tomorrow as well, then rain again for all of next week.

I am not sure when I will update next, but am for the next 2 weeks going to set myself some goals for 2019, both work goals and personal goals :). Where I want to be at the end of 2019, including holiday goals, medication goals, weight goals, fitness goals.

At this stage we don't have a holiday planned for next year but am pretty sure we will go somewhere. Hoping the Gold Coast but who knows.

So if I don't come on here before Christmas, have a great Christmas everyone and will see you at the end of the year or early 2019. I am planning to end 2019 by achieving all my goals I have set at the beginning of the 2019 :)

Stay safe and keep smiling :).

1 comment:

  1. I am working on the start of a brand new list of goals to achieve by end 2019...here's to new beginnings.

    ReplyDelete