Monday 3 December 2018

Yes I did....

Yes I did go to the gym, I did a slightly smaller workout but still managed to burn 768 active calories. I did strength training, but did use lower weights, I think it felt good.....

As I was on one of the machines, about to change the handle of it before I began, an almighty crash happened and part of the machine collapsed.... Think the whole gym stopped what they were doing to see what had happened.... I think it was somebody's way of telling me not to use that piece of equipment..... now it has a nice sign on it saying not to use it whoops lol.

Then this is what I looked like after the gym, even though it was a smaller workout I still felt knackered....God I need a haircut lol, I suppose you are not suppose to look like you have just done a full face of makeup after a gym session ;). 

After that I spent some time in the nail room, yesterday I did about 3 hours in the nail room, and OMG the pain in my wrist was so bloody sore last night. Today I only spent about 2 hours and did stuff that didn't require me to use my hands too much. 

Not really in the mood for Christmas this year, normally by now I would have done the tree etc, maybe tomorrow morning, have some nails to do in the afternoon. The twins will be at their dads, I am not sure what we/I will be doing at this stage.

Anyway thats it for now, thought I better do this now before I forget and you all think I didn't go to the gym :). 

1 comment: