Sunday 10 February 2019

Finally and Weigh In......

First off finally, I have my car back so yesterday we went to the Farmers Market in Tauranga, and then through to katiKati to see my dad. Oh and the Dutch Shop to get some cheese etc, we didn't buy junk food for a change, but did buy fruit and lots of it, thats one thing I miss being in Rotorua, is we just dont get the fresh and in most cases lovely organic fruit. I know doing low carb you are not supposed to have fruit, but that is why I am doing lower carb, so that I can have fruit (but I do try to moderate how much I have in a day).

Having just said we didn't buy junk food yesterday, this weeks food has not been the greatest, this week, not sugar wise, but carb wise. we had Hells Pizza one night for dinner, Subway another night and KFC one night, I cant remember if we have ever had that many takeaways ever in a week, except on holiday, oh and we had dinner out one night.... so the scales showed it, by staying exactly the same as last week. I think I was lucky lol. 

Having the day out yesterday, did my hand no good, the pain last night and this morning is just out of this world at time, the good thing it is not constant pain, but when it hits, I just about jump out of the chair, bit it disappears just as quick. I didn't even drive, David did the driving. 

Today will be a relaxing day, did have a set of nails to do, but that was cancelled........

So thats it for now, am looking forward to having lunch with Lee-Anne, later in the week :).


No comments:

Post a Comment