Wednesday 6 February 2019

GGGRRRRRRR again...

Just a quick post, no bloody car yet, wont be ready now till Friday midday, I was so looking forward to a day trip today. David goes back to work Monday, so for 2 weeks, we did nothing. 

At this stage there will not be an Aussie trip, as we have no idea when surgery will be, all I know is it is getting frustrating, and I cant do anymore than 2 sets of nails a day and then they have to be an hour apart. Tomorrow I have 3 sets, and that will be the last time I do 3 sets as it is just to painful at night otherwise. The good thing is I should be able to go to the NZ Hair and Beauty Expo, we are normally in Aussie when we go, thats assuming surgery isn't right before it. 

So gym prob wont start again now till Monday.......

My thoughts are with the Nelson area, thinking of you all affected by the fires - hope the weather is in your favour today and they can control the fires.

Anyway today is a public holiday, Waitangi Day, so enjoy everyone :)

1 comment:


  1. Bugger to the no car yet...must be so frustrating!!

    ReplyDelete