Sunday 3 February 2019

Official Weekly Weigh In.......

Offical weekly weigh in, and have lost 1.6 Kilos this week. Am stoked, been on track about 90 - 95% of the time, and the times I wasn't I didn't binge on sugary, carb foods.

I am going crazy, being at home. Cant wait to get my car back, we were saying last night, that it was well before Christmas, that I actually travelled further than 10K's from home. It will be just under a month, that the accident happened, roll on Tuesday. Think we are going out for dinner tonight.

I will be seeing a hand therapist soon, that will be good, so she can guide me on what I can and cant do between now and surgery. It is the same therapist that saw me when I had the distal radius surgery back in 2011. Because my eating has changed, I am feeling so much more energetic, and am wanting to get back to the gym. Hopefully that will be Wednesday, even if I just bike and do the treadmill, it will do me good to get out, I am becoming comfortable not leaving the house and that is not good for me. 

I have been feeling a bit down, as only a few weeks ago (when I thought I had a cyst and it would be an easy recovery), I was thinking that doing nails full time was going to be happen over the next few months, but now that wont be happening for a long time, I am not taking on any new clients at the moment, cause I dont want to let the new clients down, when I do have surgery and might need to take 3 months off. 

Anyway thats it for now, was lovely yesterday weather wise, nice and cool but today is starting to get muggy again..... at least we are not as hot as the previous few days :).  

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    All sounds like it is going well with you !!

    Cheers

    Peta

    ReplyDelete