Thursday 31 January 2019

Am feeling so much better...

I feel so much better with this way of eating, and I even braved the scales and am down a kilo since Sunday, I am stoked with that, and did I mention how much better we both feel, not adding extra carbs and sugar. I am still eating fru-jus and ice-cream, but am ok with that for now, while it is hot. 

Ok heard from my appointment with a ruptured tendon, it is not till June 10th, I rang and asked if we paid for the first appointment, could we bump up but no such luck, as it is a private hospital and ACC are paying for it, it will make no difference, they did say that I could go with another doctor and could be seen quicker, but really want to see this surgeon. They have put me on a cancellation list, prob along with every other person waiting, oh and this is on the urgent list lol. If I get further complications etc, then I ring them and we go from there. And also they want me to not aggravate it, so if I go to the gym, no upper body weights, especially with that side, and can use the bike and elliptical but not use the hands well the left side hand anyway on it and so on. I am sure June will be here before we know it, considering January is already over. The positives about it being in June, is that it gives me time to lose weight, and it wont be hot for the splint/cast :).

David is on holiday for 2 weeks, this week and next week, but is at work today as he has a course. We have not really done much, its just been to hot. Maybe next week we might, we have been keeping the dogs cool, by filling up the paddling pool and putting them in there and splashing them etc. Would like to go to Hamilton next week and go the the Dutch Cafe they have there 'Zenders Cafe' :).

My car will be ready Tuesday afternoon yay, and not sure if I mentioned that I dont need to pay the excess now and we can maybe do a few things later in the week, before David goes back to work. We dont use his car cause he doesn't have air conditioning, and its to bloody hot to go anywhere without it. It also means I can start back at the gym again :)

I got asked the other day, if I would consider weight loss surgery or Jenny Craig, I have thought about weight-loss surgery but it costing about or over $20,000 for now I just cant afford that, and also I see people regaining a lot of the weight after a few years from the surgery. As for Jenny Craig, I just have never loved there idea of weight-loss, also if I decided to go that way I would look at those delivery meal plans that you can get now, for a fraction of the price, you can get all sorts now, low calorie etc. I know lower carb works, I just need to stick with it for the majority of the time, not the minority.

So thats it for now, catch you all later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment