Tuesday 29 January 2019

Things are going ok.....

I am not going to lie, with this heat, I am so glad I dont have a cast/splint on that I cant remove. I am now hoping that another couple of weeks to a month away for surgery will be good lol. 

Lower Carb, has been pretty good, apart from ice-cream, with this heat it is a must. Have not weighed in, tempted but know if the scales are up I will be pissed. I feel so much better, even after just 3 days. David is off for 2 weeks, so what we are going to do, while it is this hot, we are thinking of having our main meal at about 2pm, before it gets so hot, and then a light meal at dinner time, if we feel like it. Its times like this where I am seriously considering air conditioning, the only thing I dont like is the doors/windows need to stay shut. Man I would love to be living by the beach right now - one day it will happen :). The Gold Coast temps are about the same as what we are having right now, but those sea breezes would cool it down, though their nights are about 5 degrees warmer :). 

Not a-lot more has happened, hopefully some time next week my car will be returned, have not really left the house, Davids car does not have air conditioning, so no way are we going out far in this heat lol. 

Anyway just a quick update, my hand hurts when I type and its starting to get sore, so till next time :)

Just an update: Appointment came through and it isn't till June for my hand. I got pissed it is so far away, but now after some thought, it means I have enough time to lose more weight, which will make things easier and it will be winter, which will make wearing a splint much easier to wear :). 

1 comment:

  1. Hi glad you are going ok...instead of ice-cream which I like too, we can have a glass of cold water or some diet cordial iceblocks..in the hot weather instead...lol

    Peta

    ReplyDelete