Monday 25 February 2019

I did it......

Today I went back to the gym, I did 10 minutes on the bike, and 10 minutes on the treadmill, it was ok while doing it, but this afternoon and tonight, will be the telling point. If it all goes well, I hope to go back tomorrow. I felt embarrassed going back, cause of my weight gain, and also felt pathetic cause I only could do 10 Minutes on each - but hey got to start back somewhere. I may even add a few lower body exercises tomorrow, but I need to PACE myself. I am also going back to proper lower carb today, food has been out of control again. But I need to lose weight, I can feel the gain in my back and general self, not good :(. 

The air fryer is going really well, have used it for bacon, steak, and other things, which I cant think of right now lol. 

Thats it, short and sweet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment