Tuesday 26 March 2019

Day 21 & 22 on WW & Weigh In.

MONDAY:

Today has been a good day, loved the gym, am up to 20 minutes each on the bike and treadmill, and did some lower body machines. I upped the speed on the treadmill and want to get it to about 5.5/6 kms an hour, not sure what my goal for the incline is yet.

I cant believe how much better I feel, it is amazing that only after 3 weeks back at the gym, what a huge difference it makes, oh and the 6 kilos I have lost :). 

I must admit I am a little nervous of the weigh in tomorrow, though I am sure 99% that I have lost, you just never know :).

TUESDAY:

Yippee another loss - 1 kilo down this week, so 7 kilos in 3 weeks, and I made my first mini goal - from now on my mini goals are just going to be in 5 kilo lots, anything else seems to daunting :). Slowly getting rid of the gain I had. 

Gym day today, added the elliptical in again, I hate it so much, but did a few minutes. I think on Thursday with the treadmill, will up the speed a little. I still cant believe what a difference the gym and weight-loss has made, my back is no longer sore, walking is so much easier, putting shoes and socks on is easier - and I could go on :). 

Steph maybe moving home in a few days, where they are living is a nightmare with a lady on P, living at the front house, the sooner they get out the better. Think all 3 of them are moving back to their homes, till they can find another flat/house or something. 

Anyway thats its for now, catch you all in a couple of days :). 

3 comments:

  1. Great job on the weight loss now... KEEP GOING!! Remember how good it feels and keep the house safe of food that will tempt you. Now I just need to motivate myself a little more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yip keeping the house free of junk food, has made a huge difference :)

      Delete
  2. Oh and keeping portion sizes to a normal size, not a giant size, has really helped :)

    ReplyDelete