Friday 29 March 2019

Day 23 & 24 on WW - whoops forgot to post this yesterday

WEDNESDAY:

Well another week on WW has begun, I am stoked I lost another kilo last weigh in, 7 Kilos in 3 weeks is bloody awesome :).

BUT a new week has begun, again I will be stoked with any loss again next weigh in, these bigger weigh in's have to slow down at some stage. What I am happy about is that my portion sizes are much better in control, and it feels good. I am starting to feel a little confident that when it comes to surgery day, for the following 2 - 4 weeks when I am one armed and not allowed to lift anything, my portion sizes will be ok, It might even be some WW meals for those weeks. I will be happy to maintain for those few weeks. I am not sure how long I will be out of the gym for, could be anything from 6 weeks to 12 weeks, depends on the type of surgery I will be having and how the tendons heal. 

THURSDAY:

Well last night ended disastrously, I ate whatever I could find - even though it wasn't junk food as such, it was higher point foods - so today I am planning on a lower point day. I have chicken breast out for lunch, will have that with a cucumber and tomato salad, and do the chicken in the air-fryer with some spices. For breakfast I will do some boiled eggs, and dinner not to sure yet. I usually eat breakfast about 11am (after the gym), and lunch about 2 or 3pm (I dont always have lunch, depends on what I have had for breakfast, or what time breakfast is). 

What made me eat last night, David and I had a debate, which caused me not to talk to him, so what does an emotional eater do eat of course. I am glad I just didn't have chocolate/biscuits etc in the house. 

Went to the gym, even though I tried to think of every excuse not to go, I am proud I went, I think between the binge last night, the stress with David, the weather, even though we need the rain really bad, I just felt like spending the day in bed all day lol. 

Anyway am home now, showered and it is already 11.30am and have not had breakfast yet, so best I go and put the eggs on :).

1 comment:

  1. That emotional eating gets me too...though I must admit with Keto I am a lot better.
    You are doing awesome !!

    ReplyDelete