Sunday 31 March 2019

Day 25 & 26 on WW

FRIDAY & SATURDAY:

Being a day late with posting has out me out of kilter...... this should have been posted yesterday, so combining them as there is not much to report.

I have gone of the rails since Friday - it started with chocolate, which I didn't even enjoy - in fact it made me sick, but that didn't stop me from having potato chips, and KFC for dinner. Had I stopped there I might have been ok. But had left over KFC on Saturday, this led too a couple of hot cross buns and a pie and a couple of ice-creams as my throat started getting sore. 

Friday I didn't go to the gym, I decided to do a decent clean, you know the cleaning out of the fridge, wipe down all the kitchen cupboard doors, dusting and so much more, ended up doing 15000 steps that day, this did play havoc with my arm/wrist, but it was bugging the shit out of me. 

I am going to try my best to get back on track today (Sunday), though I am sure the scales wont be showing a loss this week. I have woken up with a sore throat today and just feeling a bit crappy. I am planning to go for a walk maybe later today. Or may do some exercise at home with the stepper etc...

So there you have it..... 

Cross fingers today goes better, if nothing else I am at least going to try and track.

1 comment: