Wednesday 15 May 2019

Bugger Blast.....

TUESDAY:

Am in a permanent splint for now, and mainly the thumb...... and am not allowed to use it for lifting or anything, no shopping bags, no heavy pots ect, basically anything over a couple hundred grams I am not allowed to use that hand for. If I get any more ruptures, it will be put in a sling, or surgery may be brought forward. 


So that means no gym, so have put my membership on hold for 2 -3 months, no swimming either.

I did my first set of nails in the splint today, cant say it was easy...... I have been told if it is too painful I might need to stop nails sooner rather than later.

Man this morning was cold, only 4 degrees here and shit I noticed it, in fact it was a cold night as well.  

WEDNESDAY:

Whoops never got yesterdays post finished.... I have booked my haircut in for next week Thursday, I need it, I was holding off to as close to surgery as possible, but I cant handle it anymore, short and blonde again :).

I am feeling a bit lost at the moment..... 

Anyway thats it for now......

1 comment:

  1. Damn, that must be awful to lose the use of your hand and it affects everything that you do. I hope the surgery won't be too long away.

    ReplyDelete