Saturday 18 May 2019

Making the most of....

FRIDAY:

Making the most of this lovely day, it is sunny and just gorgeous outside.... even have the door open as we have no rain, though tomorrow morning it is going to be one degrees, and a high of thirteen degrees, but it makes it a beautiful day though a bit chilly :). 


I love being out on the deck in the sun, looking out the back, so much privacy, we had a lot more privacy till the new neighbours moved in and cut all the trees back on their side. Its not to bad but we had complete privacy all round before. They have to look out the actual window to see us but it was a lot nicer when the trees were there.  Oh well this is not our forever house, it is a stepping stone till the forever home :).



3 weeks on Monday till I see the surgeon, I am not loving the splint, but am trying to keep it on 24/7 bar showering. The pain has not really reduced, but that could be cause I am not wearing it quite as much as I should..... so am going to try and keep it on all day and weekend. I am so hoping surgery will be in July at the latest.

SATURDAY:

Whoops forgot to end the blog  yesterday, just said goodbye to Steph she is moving just over 3 hours away, and it fucking sucks. I am going to miss her so much, I hate the place I live in now and now I dont have any family here - makes it even worse. 

So thats it for now, I am a blubbering mess, I know it will be good for her, but it doesn't male it any easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment