Monday 20 May 2019

And a new week begins....

3 weeks today and I have the surgeon appointment, it cant come soon enough, yes this wont be the last time I mention it either lol.

Today David and I are also starting to eat lower carb again, not keto or lazy keto, but lower carb. It will prob mean 2 meals a day, usually dont have breakfast. I suppose basically you could say we are avoiding processed carbs, grains, starchy Vegetables and fruit. 

I have been asked if I would consider weight-loss surgery, yes I have considered it but for now it is just to expensive to warrant that, I know I can do this, yes I gain it back when things go belly up, but for me that is more psychological than anything and I prob need to see a psychologist to find out why I eat the way I do. Also a lot of people who have weight-loss surgery also gain back a significant amount of weight as well. I have been following on Youtube some amazing people that have lost weight without weight-loss surgery, and am hoping I get and stay motivated by them. I am also going to be doing monthly weigh-ins, not weekly. 

Am going to make 'Cheese Muffins', for Davids lunch tomorrow and for dinner we are having bun-less burgers 🍔. Am not sure how I will cope with one arm later on but will worry about that then, at the moment I just remove the splint, if I need two hands, (yeah I know I am not suppose to but....).



I am glad I kept my folder of the low carb recipes.... it has all the basics in there :)





Rusty is so funny, he loves to watch TV  waiting for animals to come on, here is a short video of him - 🐕 





Its another gorgeous day here again, 16 degrees and nice and sunny. Tomorrow I am hoping to get out for a walk :).

Anyway thats it from me, catch you all soon. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    Your doggy is so cute watching TV one of my kitties does that too..she recognises the sound of the you tube channel coming on and rushes over to sit there, she is a very clever cat...I have two Burmese kitties 2 years old now.

    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cheese muffins.

    ReplyDelete