Saturday 25 May 2019

Wow.....

FRIDAY:

As you know I have recently purchased an air-fryer. Yesterday while at the hairdressers I was looking through low carb air fryer recipes, and came across hard boiled eggs in the air-fryer, this morning I tried it for breakfast, preheated the air-fryer for 3 minutes at 120 degrees Celsius, then put 2 eggs in for 15 minutes, placed them in cold water as soon as done, and they came out perfect, next time I would do for 1 minute less, as I want them a little runny. Time wise its not quicker but it is so simple. This will be perfect for me, when one handed :). 


Speaking of the hairdressers, I went from this to this...... (excuse the no makeup etc)....





Short and easy to care for after surgery, was suppose to get the eyebrows done but the beautician wasn't there  :).

Am feeling so much better doing low carb, the cravings are just about gone and just feeling more energetic. Also finally getting my hair done has picked me up again. 

SATURDAY:

Whoops again forgot to end the post....

Did have a client this morning, but she is sick - seems to be a nasty bug going around at the moment, and I dont want it.

Anyway better post this now before I forget again - have a great weekend all :)


1 comment: