Friday 31 May 2019

Things are kinda going well.....

I have been on Low Carb for 11 days, and my official weigh in is a loss of 3.70 Kilos for the 11 days of May..... Offical weigh in's are monthly (Last Day), though I am sure I will weigh in more than that unofficially :).

10 sleeps till my hand surgeon appointment, god knows when surgery will be, as he has to do the report for ACC and depending on urgency, it could be anything from 1 week to ......... to get approval, and then he has to book me in, so that will depend on when he can fit me in for surgery. The weather is playing havoc with my pain as well... lovely thunderstorm last night.

This week I have been feeling lost, just getting annoyed I cant plan my last 6 months of the year, I was suppose to be doing some nail training end of June, the Hair and Beauty Expo is early July in Auckland and really want to go, but again can't plan as I dont know when surgery is. 

I am missing the nails so much, and I hate that I am going to have to build up clients again, hopefully a few will come back, but cant blame them if  dont..... oh well, whats meant to be is meant to be, or whatever that saying is lol. 

Another day of rain, and thunderstorms, and dont plan to move from the lounge today... told you I was in a rut....

And on that note I am outta here till next time 

Have a great long weekend those in New Zealand (Queens Birthday), stay safe and be careful on those roads, the weather is terrible out there. We are staying home, David is doing overtime tomorrow and I have a client, and thats about the extent of our plans :). 


No comments:

Post a Comment