Sunday 2 June 2019

Changing....

Over the last 12 - 18 months, my clothing style changed from beachy/hippyish/boho to more 50's/vintage style, which I loved for a long time.... (I had always loved vintage but just didn't know of any plus size shops in NZ, but found some, hence why I changed styles for a bit), lately though it just wasn't doing it for me, I just felt it wasn't me, the other day I found some cool sites thats sell some hippyish stuff in plus size and am changing back over to that style again. I think I will always be beachy/hippyish/boho, even when I am 80 lol. Can never have to many rip curl t-shirts :)

I purchased this skirt the other week, and it was only $20 in sale, just wanted to buy something cheaper to see quality etc, it is lovely. The skirt is a little tight for now, but will fit properly soon, could wear it now but it's just a little uncomfortable, but it will be perfect for summer :). Got it from 'Endless Summer'



I also love this and might get it as well...


I also purchased this from 'Isla-Maree', it has yet to arrive, but it looks so comfy, and the sleeves will fit wonderful over my cast/splint :)


We are having such a nice day today, though this morning we woke up to 2 degrees...... bbbbrrrrr but that did mean a nice sunny day, though a little chilly still. Yesterday was raining and just horrible cold, wet and windy. 

Anyway thats about it for now, catch you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment