Thursday 11 July 2019

Refocus....

Time to refocus, and get myself back on track..... nothing is going to bring Chico Chops back now and I have surgery in just under 2 weeks and have the anaesthetist appointment on Friday (Tomorrow), I know my blood pressure is sky high, so this week is all about de-stressing and getting back on track with food. Finally after 3 days of getting back on track doing lower carb, the scales are moving down....

Food has been diabolical these last few week's, no excuses, you name it anything with carbs and I ate it.... I have gained a lot, I am not going to weigh in now till August 1st, I am ignoring July's weigh in, and hoping I can get back to Junes weigh in......

I am getting excited about the surgery coming up, and really hoping I can do full-time at nails... I was pretty close to full-time before this all happened. All going to plan I am hoping that I may be able to get a good client built up for Christmas, but also a part of me doesn't want to get to optimistic as we all know what happened when I had surgery 8 years ago and got CRPS. 

Chico's heart came home yesterday, it still doesn't feel right, and I miss her each day, at least we have the heart...



I have decided to just put the research of Chico behind me for now, till after my surgery, but once that is done, I want to see if the death could have been avoided. The histology on her heart came back and she had a leaky valve..... and some other issues with the heart, I have done some basic research on it, but need to do more. They say it could be genetic, but will go into more details when I research more.

Anyway this update started on Monday so better get it up before another day/week goes by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment