Tuesday 16 July 2019

Back on track.... and 1 week today.

Being back on track and feeling so much better, the scales are coming down thank bloody god...... Hopefully this will be the last time I lose and gain, hopefully this time will be just to lose...

Went to my anaesthetist  pre-op appointment, all went well, so surgery is all going ahead for the 23rd July. I am being optimistic about the surgery and really feeling confident, this surgery will turn my life around. I am looking forward to going back to the gym, as well as the getting the nail business up and going again. It is an afternoon surgery and need to be there at 12.30pm, and all going to plan will be hone that night.

This post was started last Saturday, so thought I would try and finish it now, before another few days go by. This week is busy trying to fit in my regulars with nails before surgery. I am hoping only to take 2-3 weeks of max, but that could easily change. I am not allowed to drive for 6 weeks :(, but the good thing is when I am recovered, it will be Spring yay......

I am hoping the surgery will remove a lot if not all of the pain, and I can drive further and start going out and doing more things, and with the warmer weather heading our way the beach will be a regular thing..... 

Anyway at this stage, dont really have a lot more to say - trying to stay relaxed and keep that Blood pressure down. See you in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment