Saturday 7 September 2019

Day 13.....

Day 13/100 weigh in is down 350 grams from yesterday and 4.55 kilos down in 13 days. 

I am not going to lie, I am really struggling with keeping on track, but I am doing it, just trying to focus on one hour at a time, now that I am allowed to drive short distances, I know I can go out and get food..... didn't make the butter chicken last night, it is currently in the crockpot as I write this. That way dinner will be ready at dinner time, and I wont be tempted to eat crap food. I made the rice last night and is in the fridge keeping cold, all ready to have with it. 

No water again yesterday... maybe today, the sun is out but its cold out there. I was going to put makeup on today but couldn't be bothered, though I did actually dress in a nice skirt and the new top I got from K&K the other day (picture in day 9).

I want to change furniture around, but I can't - I hate not being able to do much, I hate it so much.......

Blood glucose levels are coming down - hopefully they dont jump back up again. Dinner was really nice... no photos again today. 

Catch you all soon, better post this before the next day comes.

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    Sounds like you are doing well, it is a good weight loss. Are you a diabetic? you really need to address the glucose levels if you are or not...as high sugar levels cause inflammation of the body and may inhibit your operation site healing properly...I am having a blood test this week...I feel like my glucose levels may be rising as I am usually on the upper side of normal...I have been eating crap food as well as I had a tooth out with stitches and my mouth is not feeling great plus another crown broke off....so hard to chew at present but icecreams go down easily...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pre-diabetic, and last time I did low carb, it went back down... the last few days the levels are going down. Hope your mouth gets better soon and oh yes ice-creams just slide on down lol.

    ReplyDelete