Monday 9 September 2019

Day 14 & 15....

SUNDAY:

Day 14 and todays weigh in is a gain of 150 grams...... so 4.4 Kilos down in 14 days, Week 2 official weigh in is tomorrow. The 100 days of weigh in, is actually helping to keep me on track :).

Went to the supermarket today, and it was so cold and wet, we decided to have KFC for lunch, as we had not had any breakfast. My god it was nice..... especially when it was so cold. 

Its suppose to be Spring and still the weather is bloody cold, and tomorrow and Tuesday is only going to get a high of 9 degrees....bbbbrrrrrrr. 

This morning I planned out most of next weeks meal plan...
Monday - Bun-less or Low Carb Buns burgers 
Tuesday - Low CarbTandoori Chicken
Wednesday - Low Carb Meatloaf
Thursday - Low Carb Chicken Wings
Friday - Takeouts
Saturday - Slow Cooker beef Strogonoff
Sunday - David Cooks

Tonight New Zealand starts another series of Married at First Sight, I dont want to watch it, cause I will get addicted, its utter crap but then again I dont have much else happening in my life. 

MONDAY:

Weigh in today for Day 15 is a gain of 100 grams (the KFC maybe lol), anyway week 2 official weigh in is a loss of 1.5 Kilos and a total loss of 4.3 Kilos. 

It is raining again today and bloody cold... currently 8 degrees and a high of 9 degrees bbbbrrrrrrrr. 

Need to focus on water and walks this week... but not today.

Tonights dinner is bun-less or low carb bun hamburgers, so nice and easy :). 

Its nearly 12pm so might go and make me some breakfast/lunch, not sure what I am having - might be bacon and eggs on this chilly day :)

Might sign off now, otherwise another day will go by and will forget to post again :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment