Tuesday 10 September 2019

Day 16.....

Day 16 and a 200 gram gain.... not stressing over it, am in this for the long haul, and there are going to be a lot of ups and downs in this journey.

Dinner tonight is Tandori Chicken, the chicken is marinating on the Tandori Paste and Yogurt, getting ready to be put in the air-fryer tonight :).

This morning, I had a play with the new acrylic powder that Magpie Beauty have just brought out. I only managed to do my thumb nail as my hand got sore trying to twist it a bit, to make it easier to do. But all in all I was happy with the outcome, I have not done acrylic nails in nearly two years (I think), but this product is so much easier to use, so might start offering it again, filing was a little tricky, so its not perfect due to not having much movement in that hand yet. Might do one each day, so will have one hand done, but not the other hand lol.


Another bloody cold day here today, it is nine degrees and I have all the curtains shut and the heater on, come on Spring, tomorrow is suppose to be sunny yay :)

My god I have missed not having our holiday to Aussie this year, hope we can get away next year. 

Just cooked the mushrooms done in bacon/onion and sauce to go with the Tandori chicken. I try and prep/do as much as possible in the mornings/early afternoon while my wrist is not at its worst, come about 3pm, it gets pretty sore. 

Anyway going to post this now, cause otherwise I will forget...

Have a great day/night where ever you are :)


No comments:

Post a Comment