Wednesday 11 September 2019

Day 17....

Day 17 and the scales have gone down, see I didn't stress, just went with the flow and knew they would come back down again lol..... anyway lost 450 grams from yesterdays weigh in, so back down to where I was 3 days ago :).

I so want this weather to warm up.... yeah I know I mention it everyday, but I really dont have much else to talk about :)

Am about to make the Low Carb Meatloaf for dinner. Am thinking of cooking it in the air-fryer... last night I did the Tandori Chicken in the air-fryer, first time I have ever baked in it, it turned out really nice. Will take a photo of the meatloaf  if I remember  :)

Last night Sephora started there 20% of sale for Gold members, I waited to midnight so I could grab a couple of things, I grabbed this eye shadow pallet from "Anastasia Beverly Hills" and this "Beauty Blender", arn't they beautiful :)

Black members I think can access the sale tonight and get 20% off and White members get 15% off starting at midnight tonight. 

Now I just need to get motivated to do make-up again.....

Lunch today is left over Chicken Tandori and Mushrooms and Bacon I cooked up yesterday :). 

My glucose levels are just about back to normal yay, and my sleep pattern is getting better most nights I am in bed by midnight, sometimes around 11 - 11.30ish and feeling heaps better, waking up around the 8am mark :). 

Am really starting to feel so much better, have heaps more energy that what I have had for weeks, am able to do more around the house without having to takes breaks in-between. 

Dinner before and after, and yes I cut a corner out to taste it and it is so yummy..... and it will be lovely cold as well :).


Before


During



After


So there you have it, signing of for today...

Have a great day/night where-ever you are :)

6 comments:

  1. The meatloaf looks yum! You need to keep up the low carb, you know that don't you! As tempting as the lollies and other stuff is that you were eating your blood sugar/glucose is incredibly important. Being a diabetic isn't fun and I'm wrestling with this myself. My sister is a full blown, insulin dependant diabetic and I need to keep remembering how close I was/am. Good job on the weight loss and to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do know that, and I am really going to try, I know it is the right choice for me :)

      Delete
  2. You are doing so well, well done you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, little by little I will get there :)

      Delete
  3. Great going....you sound happier..

    Peta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fake it till you make it - is a great quote :)

      Delete