Friday 13 September 2019

Day 18 & 19....

DAY 18:

Day 18 and down another 150 grams from yesterday, so back down into virgin territory for this weight-loss attempt, and hopefully this last attempt :)

I succumbed, today I had a donut, an add came up on my Facebook page from a local bakery that does this amazing donuts, I mentioned it to David (who is home today) and he said you want me to get you one, and of course I said yes..... and guess what I didn't even enjoy it, but that didn't stop me eating it all - not going to dwell on it, I did it, and moving on like I never had it. 

For lunch we had some of the meatloaf that was left over, I think it was nicer the next day.

Guess what is coming out on the 20th, but pre-ordering starts at midnight tomorrow night (14th)...


The new iPhone.... I am so tempted, I have someone who wants to buy my old one, well not that old it is an iPhone x, I got the smaller model last time, but my one before that I had the bigger one, which I prefer, so would get the bigger one again.


Doesn't it look beautiful, and it will take better nail photos :)

And yip I forgot to post this agin so two days in one again.

DAY 19:

Todays weigh in is a loss of 300 grams .....so exactly 5 kilos in total in 19 days. I need to lose 1.1 kilo to be in the next decade down (does that make sense lol), anyway by the end of the month, which should happen unless I do something really stupid. Having said this, this is not a race, I would like to lose around the 500 grams a week on average. 

Anyway going to sign off for now....

Have a great night/day where-ever you are and have a fantastic weekend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment