Thursday 19 September 2019

Day 24 & 25...

WEDNESDAY - DAY 24

Day 24 and todays weigh in is 300 grams down from yesterday.....

Yip as you can tell didn't do much yesterday....

THURSDAY - DAY 25

Today's weigh in is the same as yesterday....

Last night we had hamburgers, but I succumbed and had a real bread burger bun, the last couple of breads I have made low carb, I just couldn't handle it and really upset my stomach, TMI - but I needed to keep going loo, the only link I could find was the Almond Flour that was triggering it off, I am now put off anything with Almond Flour, I might try it in a week or so again, but anyway back to the bun, I dont regret it and hell I could do a lot worse than that. 

Had my hand therapist appointment, not a lot has changed, and we are looking at prob early next year before I can look at going back to work, might be able to do some part time clients later in the year, but basically before I can even think about work, I need to be able to do most normal things with that hand..... without the splint. I am beyond getting angry or upset over it, and just have to pray we dont need another surgery after this. 

Hopefully my new phone will arrive tomorrow, thats something to look forward too.......

Anyway going to sign of now, dinner tonight is Tandori chicken with mushrooms done in bacon etc....

Have a great day/night wherever you are.... oh and if I dont post daily you can check my daily weigh in in the side bar over there ---------->

No comments:

Post a Comment