Tuesday 17 September 2019

Day 22 & 23.......

MONDAY - DAY 22:

Week 3 official weigh in and lost 900 grams, am happy with that, and 300 grams down from yesterday and 5.2 Kilos in 3 weeks - cant complain about that, need to lose 900 grams to get to the next decade below, goal is to be there at the end of the month. I dont really have any set goals weight wise, would just like to average 1.5 - 2 kilos a month, so this time next year will be about 20 - 25 kilos lighter.

The new iPhone is coming out on Friday, well all going to plan it should arrive in my hot little hands on Friday. Yes I did order it, I got the bigger phone again, I swapped to the smaller one 2 years ago and hated it from day 1 and regretted not purchasing the big one. So I got the iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB - Midnight Green. I love new gadgets lol. 

Yip forgot to post again.... so here is 

TUESDAY - DAY 23:

Day 23 weigh in and down 200 grams from yesterday - 5.4 kilos in total, bit by bit it is coming off.....

My carb count seems to average about 30 - 50 grams of net carbs a day, this seems to be working well. 

Yesterday heard from my cousin that my uncle in Holland passed away suddenly, I last saw him when he came to new Zealand 5 years ago and met him when I was in Holland. Also another uncle is in hospice and in his last few day/weeks. One is from my dads side and the one in hospice is on my mums side. I do love Facebook and the internet that we are able to keep in touch with relatives, it brings us all closer and we dont seem so far away. 

Anyway going to post this now, as nothing else will be happening today, it is a Netflix day I think, still watching '13 Reasons Why' and also watching 'Diagnosis' :). 


No comments:

Post a Comment