Wednesday 25 September 2019

Day 30 & 31....

TUESDAY - DAY 30:

Today food was back on track, though I am struggling.... nothing much happened, just feeling down still.

Scales were well up on todays weigh in, 650 grams - the weekend binge caught up with me, let's hope that now I am back on track they will start coming down again.

WEDNESDAY - DAY 31:

Today the scales went down a whole 50 grams, at least they were down....

Went to the supermarket and got a whole lot of food to cook low carb again, I was so tempted to buy junk food, but I didn't. Tonight we are having a meatloaf, similar to the one  made a week or so ago.

This is the weeks meals:

Tuesday: Egg Salad and Chicken Drumsticks
Wednesday: Bacon Covered meatloaf
Thursday: Lemon Chicken Drumsticks
Friday: Butter Chicken
Saturday: Keto Mushroom and Cheese Frittata or Keto Chicken Garam Masala

Yip a lot of chicken this week, just worked out that way, also not sure what veges, will decide on the night :). 

Am feeling a little better today, maybe cause I am back on track food wise... the weather has been crappy the last few days and that probably hasn't helped. I just want Spring to be here.....

Am going to sign off here for the day, nothing more exciting will be happening, yip I lead such an exciting life dont I?




No comments:

Post a Comment