Thursday 26 September 2019

Day 32....

Todays weigh in is 550 grams down from yesterday.... the 100 day weigh in challenge is working really well for me, I am sure I would have blown it, if I didn't have to weigh in each day and keep accountable. 

Tonight for dinner we are having Keto Mushroom and Cheese Frittata, instead of the Lemon Chicken Drumsticks, the Bacon Covered Meatloaf I made last night was so so yummy, and will be having it for lunch today :). 

My second Uncle passed away yesterday, two in 10 days..... even though they live in Holland, I have met them and one came to stay here in New Zealand on a holiday a few years ago. One was form mums side, and the other from dad's side. 

Today is another cold day, only 9 degrees and a high of 11 degrees bbbbbrrrrrrr.

'Feed my Furbaby' is offering a trial pack of high protein and grain free dog food for $1.00. I ordered it yesterday and got it today, Rusty wasn't sure to begin with but then decided it was quite nice. He gets a mixture of raw food and Eukanuba, when that runs out, might change him over to this.....



Also another deal if you like Quest Bars, this site 'Sprint Fit', have buy a box of Quest Bars get one free, yesterday they had buy one and get the Mint for free, today they have buy one, get the Peanut Butter one for free, so I have four boxes coming lol - I hope I like them, I have never tried them but a lot of people rave about them..... they will be good when I want a snack, or after the gym when I start back.... might see what tomorrows deal is and get another two. If I dont like them, I can always just put them in the nail room for clients :). I am not sure how long the special is on for....

Have just finished watching "Working Moms" on Netflix, now I have to wait for Series 4, am still trying to get through '13 Reasons Why"......

Oh and loving the new camera on the iPhone 11 Pro Max..... cant wait till I can use it on nail photos.

Anyway thats it for now, catch you all soon :).

No comments:

Post a Comment